Why Do You Need A Travel Water Bottle In Your Travel Kit? Many Reasons …
As we said in another post here on travel water bottles, a smart traveler always carries his travel kit around whenever he/she is on a vacation within his country or abroad. One of the things that you must have in the travel kit is your water bottle.
You can be forgiven for leaving anything else behind, but not the water bottle. Traveling is a thirsty experience. Considering the sweating and urination, which tend to increase with the anxiety and excitement, you know you will need a lot of water.
Why carry your own travel water bottle?
- Store bought water is no good. The claims of it being 100% pure are mostly a marketing gimmick. You cannot trust it.
- The quality of the water in developing countries is questionable.
- You may run out of bottled water and thus have to filter more of your own. Having a GoFreshWater bottle, which is also a filter, makes it possible for you to have clean and safe drinking water whenever you want.
- It is a travel water bottle, meaning that it is easy to carry around. It also has a good grip for the hand and can fit snugly in your rucksack or emergency kit if you are traveling for a hiking or camping vacation.
- It is made with a spill-free mouth so that you can filter and drink water straight from it.
- The GoFreshWater bottle is used widely in the world, and has been issued to armies.
The technology behind the GoFreshWater bottle
As the most trusted global brand for on-the-go water purification, the portable filter is made with the latest technology to ensure that you have a quick fix to your water problem.
It is made to not only filter the physical impurities in water but also to get rid of chemicals, odors and heavy metals in order to make the filtered water the safest to drink. Even if you buy store water, you can just pour it into the travel water bottle and filter it as an extra measure of safety.
If you use the GoFreshWater bottle, travelers’ diarrhea, which affects millions of vacationers every year, will not get to you. This bottle is a modern weapon against bacteria, viruses, protozoa, heavy metals, bad odors and other contaminants. Show love to yourself and your family and avoid tragedy when on vacation. Try it today and you will never be disappointed.
Did you know that a small thing like a crucial component of a travel kit can make or break your long-awaited trip? The type of travel water bottle that you carry will actually determine if your trip will be spent on frequent visits to the local drug store and in the toilet or on enjoying the breathtaking wonders of Mother Nature. Remember; you should always make your travel kit as light as possible. Never carry around heavy and unnecessary contents.
GoFreshWater has the ultimate travel water bottle
Staying hydrated should be your top priority whenever you are on vacation. We are in an era of frequent heat waves.
Be a smart traveler – carry a portable water filter! The GoFreshWater bottle is the perfect choice for you and your family. Here are the reasons why:
- It is a cheap but high quality product.
- The water bottle can filter up to 500 liters of water.
- You can use it for more than 10 years without it failing.
- It has an ultrafiltration membrane that wipes out the tiniest of the bacteria and harmful viruses present in spring waters, bottled water and tap water.
- Water can have a characteristic odor that is not pleasant. The patented purifying media in the GoFreshWater bottle eliminates odors. Any harmful excess chemical content in the water is also sucked out by the purifying media to ensure that you stay healthy.
- Nobody needs bad tasting water. You do not need to worry – GoFreshWater will take care of this problem for you. It will restore the natural good taste of the water!
Plus, you can get your GoFreshWater bottle today: simply CLICK HERE to order. Join the growing number of smart travelers who have made the travel water bottle a definite addition to their travel kit.
It is such an embarrassing and potentially life-threatening thing to run out of water while traveling. In your desperate attempt to stay hydrated, you can easily settle for carbonated drinking water, bottled water or tap water.
“My husband and I shared his portable water bottle when we went for a hiking trip in the Rocky Mountains last year. We always had fresh water.”Melissa and Dave, Pierre, South Dakota
“Never again will I leave my portable water filter behind after I spent a straight 5 hours in a toilet in India.”Christina, Wellington
Do you know that such a move can be fatal, especially if you are in foreign land? Why go through all this trouble? You are better than that. You are a smart traveler, and smart travelers are always prepared.
Every smart traveler has a GoFreshWater bottle. They never get disappointed. While everybody else in the travel team may be at a loss when the water supply runs out, the ones with their portable water filters are looked at as leaders who will be able to take care of the group and avert tragedy.
Be the person who is always prepared and can help your peers in times of need. CLICK HERE to order your own GoFreshWater portable water filter and stay on top of the game! Become a hero!
Why is it Imperative that you add a Travel Water Bottle to your Travel Kit?
To know the answer, you first have to learn these quick facts about carbonated water, tap water and bottled water:
- Bottled water in most developing countries is just tap water in a colorful package. They bear the same risk as the tap water. In addition, the bottled water labeled ‘Spring Water’ is the worst of them all. How sure can you be that the spring water was not just fetched from the contaminated springs?
My take is that you should not ever trust what a marketer tells you, unless you can ascertain the facts. When it comes to matters of a product that you will consume, you can never be too careful.
- Tap water can come from old rusty pipes that harbor deadly bacteria, harmful viruses and other fatal microbes. Have you ever stopped to think about the last time that the maintenance and check up for leakages on the pipes were done? While some of the pipes are decades old, you will be amazed by the health risks they pose to you and your family.
- Carbonating the water is just done to create an appealing effect, nothing else. It is a marketing strategy companies use to attract consumers who love doing things differently.
From a health perspective, water carbonation is as harmful as any other chemically treated water. Remember that chemicals are added to the carbonate water to bring out the effect and fizzy taste. At the extreme, some of the additives have been known to cause deadly diseases such as cancer! Scary, isn’t it?
Your life depends on the travel water bottle
Your life is precious and so is that of your family members. It is upsetting and disappointing to break for a relaxing vacation only to spend days or even months trying to recover from preventable afflictions.
When you go on a hiking trip, you will definitely need to take extra care so that you do not spend any of your vacation time lying down on a hospital bed due to an E.coli infection. Beware of Bali Belly, Delhi Belly and other infections that affect travelers who visit third world and developing countries.
All of the above-mentioned risks will be history if you add the GoFreshWater bottle to your travel kit! Just think of how much you will save on hospital bills if you purchase the water bottle for a small price. Besides, bacterial and viral diseases tend to recur and so prevention is better than the cure.
Show care and love for your family. Make your travel season free of diseases by updating your travel kit. CLICK HERE to purchase the GoFresh travel water bottle. It is a worthy investment, and you will never regret it.