How to Use and Store
- Open the cap from the bottle and fill the bottle with water to fill line.
- Place cap back on bottle and screw cap onto bottle until firm seal is achieved.
- Open the outlet cap.
- While keeping the bottle in an upright position suck through the mouthpiece while squeezing the bottle.
- Close the outlet cap after use.
The GoFreshWater ‘Go-Bottle’ should only be used as follows:
- If there is sediment present, allow to settle.
- The bottle is not designed for storing water for longer than 4 weeks.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not shake or tap the filter nor place objects inside the unit.
- Do not wet the mouthpiece with contaminated water
- When not in use, keep cap on mouthpiece
Note: The GoFreshWater ‘Go-Bottle’ is not designed to remove excessive concentrations of chemicals or heavy metals.
To maintain the ‘Go-Bottle’ is in good working order, care must be taken of the product.
- Clean the exterior using anti bacterial wipes.
- The filter does not require cleaning,
- Rinse bottle to remove sediment,
For storing the ‘Go-Bottle’, follow these instructions.
- Unscrew the outlet cap from the bottle remove filter and drain it of excessive water by sucking through the mouthpiece.
- Do not shake filter to remove excess water. Stand filter upright in full light until dry.
- After rinsing the bottle, stand bottle upside down till dry.
- Store in a dry, well ventilated location.